tisdag 12 februari 2013

Influensa.

My whole family has been struck down by the influenza. I'm pretty sure I'll have to stay home for the rest of the week:(

This is what I need you to do and take care of:

1. Finish checklist 2, you'll find it in the right-hand column of my road trip blog. Remember that your second post should contain a person from the dialect archive that you have listened to.

2. If you have finished two posts: think about the fact that one of your five posts should be an oral post. One suggestion is that you can make a slide show of pictures that you talk to!° This could be done in pairs. The slide show can be made in iMovie but if you don't know how you can prepare by collecting all the pictures you are going to use, and plan what (and who) you want to say about them. Then it's just the recording part left when I return.

I don't know if there will be a temp (vikarie) or not. You'll have to check the TV.

Things that many of you forget: every image you use should contain the following information: name/alias of the photographer, name of image, licens, where you got it (ex. Flickr). The name should be turned into a link that goes directly to the image with all its information.

Happy that so many of you remember to compare American things to Swedish. Keep it up!

I can't think of any other things now... oh... the fever...

Yes! Tobias, Shadi and Mikolaj: you haven't invited me to your blog yet I think...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar